the hall of fame
This company has a lot of achievements to its name. A few highlights are enlisted here under:
- Export House status granted by The Government of India and The Ministry of Commerce and Industry since 1994.
- Awarded by Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council, standing second all over India in outstanding Export Performance of Studded gold Jewellery during 2001-2002.
- BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) certification licence granted on 26th May, 2006.
- Status of fully IGI certified showroom granted in 2006.
- ISO 9001:2000 Certificate granted by JAS-ANZ in year 2007 and renewed as 9001:2008 in 2010.
- Launched as fully BIS certified showroom in the year 2008.
- Indian Exporters Excellence Awards Granted by D&B-ECGC in the year 2008, bagging the Second Runners Up Position in the Gem & Jewellery Sector.
- Life Time Membership granted by All India Gems & Jewellery Trade Federation in 2009.
- Kays was awarded 1st Prize for Exports of Gems & Jewellery for Exporter Award 2008-09 by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
- The biggest achievement that Kays can boast of is the “Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award” given to Kays for Excellence, making Kays the only jewellery company in India to receive this award in the Gems & Jewellery category in 2011. This award is akin to “Malcom Baldrige National Quality award of USA” and “Deming Prize of Japan and European quality awards”.
- Kays was awarded with the “Retail Jeweller India Awards“ in 2011, 2014 & 2015.
- Kays was awarded the “Jewellers Choice Design Award” in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016.
- Kays was bestowed with the “National Jewellery Award” in 2013 by Gem & Jewellery Trade Federation.
- Mrs. Vijay Kapoor, Director of Kays Jewels recieved the “Women Entrepreneur of The Year-2014” by Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council (Sponsored by Ministry of Commerce and Industry)
- Mrs. Vijay Kapoor, Director of Kays Jewels received “National Award – 2014” for “Special National Award to Outstanding Women Entrepreneur” by Ministry of MSME.
Kays had the honour to participate in The India International Jewellery Week (IIJW) in Mumbai and Delhi. This is the one and only jewellery fashion show of its kind organized by Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council. Kays participated in IIJW, Mumbai for three year and also participated in IIJW, Delhi. The various famed glitterati like Kalki Koechlin (Mumbai 2011), Juhi Chawla (Mumbai 2012 & Delhi 2013) and Karisma Kapoor (Mumbai 2013) have been the Show Stoppers for Kays. World’s biggest diamond mining company “De-Beers” chose Kays Jewels for marketing their most prestigious brand “Forevermark” in the state of U.P. This was launched with a great fanfare by the former Miss India and the Bollywood Actress Ms. Juhi Chawla and Mr. Sachin Jain, GM of Forevermark India.